Tuesday 2 February 2010

Interlocking Challenge - w/c 23rd January 2010


This is another sketchie from Lets Get Stamping over on Craftbubble set by Cherry. The twist was 'interlocking'.

I used an 8 x 8 base card and layered it up with some backing papers from my stash onto pink pearlescent card. I stamped a Whiff of Joy image and coloured with Promarkers.

My interpretation of 'interlocking' is the eyelets and ribbon I used to join the layered image onto the larger back layer. I also used a buckle charm on the horizontal layer.





7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card,fab layout and i love the lacing,thankyou for joining us at c.r.a.f.t.this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,love the colour x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and love the laced ribbon. thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this. Adorable Gina, Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
    Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, I love how you've done the ribbon, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T.

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete