Tuesday 2 February 2010

Stationery Challenge w/c 30th January 2010






The Lets Get Stamping challenge this week is based around layers, shapes and using anything from our stationery drawers!!

My design has been made using a double sided 12 x 12 paper. I chose the beige colour because it reminded me of the colour of an envelope. I folded the paper in half, then half again to leave me with a 6 x 6 card.

I folded back the front top right hand corner of the outer and inner sides using a EK Sucess stapler to secure the fold to form pockets.

I downloaded an image of a ruler and layered it onto red pearlescent card.

In the front pocket, I stamped my flower image by 'Inkadinkado' onto Bristol Board, coloured with Promarkers and attached it to a brown parcel tag.
In the inner pocket, I stamped my sentiment and postage stamp again on Bristol Board using Tim Holtz Distressed Ink pad. I threaded a treasury tag through the flowers and secured them to the tag with a large paperclip which had been coloured with a Promarker.

No comments:

Post a Comment