Sunday 21 February 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge - Spring


As I ♥ promarkers, I thought I had better enter this weeks challenge. The theme is 'Spring'.
The backing papers are from 'Papermania Spring Time' paper pack layered onto gold holographic card.
The image is a Magnolia stamp coloured with promarkers, of course, and cut out with a nestabilities label 4 , layered onto gold holographic card.
The flower was cut out with a die I bought from a show in Leamington, using the same papers.
Sentiment and gems from my stash.

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Georgie and it great to see you on the challenge. Please can you add a link back to I ♥ Promarkers as it would be a shame not to be included in the draw when your card is so lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Beautiful colours and a cute image! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing the link Georgie, you'll now be in the prize draw.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love the more subtle colouring of the image, thak you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Georgie, the background paper is perfect for your lovely image.

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours and colouring Georgie.
    Luv Bxx

    ReplyDelete