Friday 22 January 2010

Roll on Spring Challenge - w/c 16th January 2010 (2nd card)


This is my 2nd card of this week challenge on Craftbubble.
I used pink pearlescent card to layer my Kay & Co paper. Before sticking the bottom layer to the main card I appplied a piece of pink silk ribbon, from my stash, across the two layers and behind the back layer. The scalloped oval was made using an embossing board gluing small pearl gems in each embossed circle. The Tilda image was coloured with Promarkers, adding a little bit of bling with my Spica pens. I added little pink buttons in adjacent corners. The flowers were from my stash and the leaves were made using a Martha Stewart punch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgie. Your bloggy is coming along nicely. Love these cards. Thanks for supporting my challenge at LGS. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete