Sunday 5 September 2010

Cherry on Top Award


A few conditions......

1. Thank the person that gave it to you.
Big thanks to Debs and Louise for nominating me for this award.

2. Post your award with pride.
WOO HOO! Well chuff I have been nominated!!

3. Three things you like about yourself
(i) a good listener
(ii) very truthful
(iii) a very good wife, mother and grandmother (so they tell me!)

4. A picture that i love

This is a photograph of my youngest Daughter, Amy, taken outside our house with her proud Father, Graham. It reminds me of a very special day and an overwhelming feeling of pride.
5. Tag 5 other people for the award
The people I would have tagged this award to have already received awards from other crafters .

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on this award too Georgie

    Great choice of piccie too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete